Third World Craft Nepal strives to promote Nepalese handicraft, furniture and agro based product to local market and overseas thereby, supporting to grass roots artisans/producers of informal sector having difficulties in accessing to global market. Third World Craft Nepal is a socially responsible business that practices code of conduct of fair trading, thus, concerns very much for prompt payment to producers, encourage direct access to market and allows client to access producers' information. We build up business relationship on the basis of mutual trust and transparency, practice of business ethics, performing high level of professionalism in trading and are concerned for well being of the society, producers and environment.
Third World Craft Nepal has a team of professional people having experience of two decade of fair trade and development and have worked in number of national and international non profit organiztions.
Our Other Services
- We assist artisans to sell their products or find market through listing on World Marketplaces like www.ebay.com, www.ecrater.com , www.etsy.com and many more.
- We equip artisans with skills on business development such as business letter writing, marketing and e-commerce so that they can independently manage their business and receive higher value added price for their work.
- We counsel artisans in need to boost up their marketing
- We provide micro-loan to artisans without collateral so that they can purchase necessary raw materials and equipments.
- We orgnize interaction program among artisans so that they can share their experience and learn new things.
For wholesale buying please visit our website www.thirdworldcraft.com or call us at +977-9851044201